Tel: 01526 352461 E-mail:
To all members of the Parish Council Planning Committee
You are hereby summoned to attend the next meeting of Woodhall Spa Parish Council Planning Committee, which will be held on Tuesday 6th October commencing at 2.45pm via zoom, which will be preceded by a Public Forum starting at 2.30pm.
The business to be dealt with at the meeting is listed in the agenda.
The official meeting will start at 2.45pm or at the conclusion of the public forum whichever is the sooner. All Councillors should sign into the zoom meeting by 2.30pm.
PRESS AND PUBLIC WELCOME
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 875 0879 7814
Public Participation (maximum 15 minutes) - Members of the public will be invited to comment on any of the items on the agenda via zoom.
1. Chairman’s comments
2. Apologies for absence with reason given
3. Declaration of Members’ interests in accordance with the Localism Act 2011 (Disclosure by all members present of disclosable pecuniary interests in matters on the agenda that have not already been declared on their Declarations of Interests form or put in writing to the Monitoring Officer at East Lindsey District Council)
4. To consider requests from members for a dispensation on any items on the agenda (In accordance with the Localism Act 2011 the Parish Council has the authority to grant any members present a dispensation on their disclosable pecuniary interest so that they may take place in the debate and vote)
5. To approve the notes from the Planning Committee Meeting held on 1st September 2020 as being a true record of the meetings
6. Reports from Clerk and Councillors on matters outstanding and actions arising from the minutes
7. To consider and respond to planning application: S/215/01478/- KING EDWARD ROAD, WOODHALL SPA. Erection of a double garage.
8. To consider and respond to planning application: S/215/01593/20 - 127, PLOT 6, WITHAM ROAD. Extension and alterations to the existing bungalow to provide a porch, 2no. bedrooms and an ensuite, garden room and a utility room.
9. To consider and respond to planning application S/215/01502/20 – 22 HORNCASTLE ROAD. Erection of a detached house with a detached double garage.
10. To consider and respond to planning application S/215/00497/20 – CARLTON VILLA, GREEN LANE. Extension and alterations to existing dwellings to provide a bedroom.
11. To receive the East Lindsey District Council Planning application decisions made since the previous meeting:
The following applications have been granted Full Planning Permission
a) S/215/01191/20 – 1 Alexandra Terrace. Extension & alteration.
b) S/215/01105/20 – Robin Hill. Extension & alteration.
c) S/215/01161/20 – Mabel Villa. Extension & alteration.
d) S/141/01219/20 – 1 Juniper Court. Extension.
e) S/215/01218/20 – Woodhall Spa United Football Club. Sitting of 3no. storage containers.
f) S/215/01196/20 – 2 Oak Cottages, Green Lane. Extension and alterations.
g) S/215/01231/20 - 18 Kirkby Lane. Extension and alterations.
h) S/215/01071/20 – The Ridings, Tattershall Road. Parking area.
i) S/215/01288/20 – 14 Arnhem Way – Extension and alterations.
12. To set the date and time of the next meeting