This page will provide a list of the planning applications and tree work applications that will be considered by the next full Parish Council or its Planning Committee. The full Council considers planning applications involving more than three dwellings and for any commercial development; the Planning Committee considers all other planning applications and all tree work applications (unless deadlines require the application to be dealt with by the full Council).
Full Council meetings and the Planning Committee meetings are preceded by a public forum in which members of the public to address the Council. The time allowed for this is usually 15 minutes, exceptionally the calling notice for the meeting may specify a longer period when the Clerk to the Council and the Chairman agree that one or more of the planning applications to be considered merit a longer public forum. At the end of the public forum, the formal part of the meeting will start and members of the public are welcome to stay but must remain silent. All meetings are held in the Council chamber at 17 Stanhope Ave, Woodhall Spa, unless the agenda details an alternate location.
Where members of the public have submitted a response to ELDC on a planning application and this has been uploaded onto the planning application web site page, it should be assumed that all Councillors have read the response along with all other responses by other consultees and other members of the public and any documents submitted by the applicant. It may not, therefore, be an expedient use of the available time in the public forum to read out these responses; it may be more useful to summarise any areas of concern and draw attention to any material planning considerations (for a list of these please see the Planning documents page).
Parish Council meeting to be held on Tuesday 15th October 2019 starting at 7:00 pm (public forum to 7:15 pm)
Planning Committee meeting to be held on Tuesday 1st October 2019 starting at 2:30pm (public forum).
- S/215/01601/19 – Buckland The Broadway. Extension and alteration to existing dwelling to provide a garden room with a bedroom above and to include the erection of a detached double garage
- S/215/01699/19 – JJ’s Garage, 198 Witham Road. Extension and alteration to existing petrol station and garage to provide an enlarged shop, an American diner and enclosed car wash on part of existing stores which are to be demolished
- S/215/001721/19 – Sainsbury’s Supermarkets Ltd, Budgens Tattershall Road. Alteration to existing supermarket to provide a new shop front and installation of 5no. air conditioning units, refrigeration unit and gas cooler
- trees works application EZY/0088/19/TCA – 10 Spa Court, Iddesleigh Road. T1 – Silver Birch – Reduce in height from 10m to 9m and spread from 8m to 7m
- EZY/0102/19/TCA – 6 Fairmead Court, Stanhope Avenue. T1 – Yew – Reduce in height from 20m to 4m, T2 – Yew, – Reduce in height from 20m to 4m and remove all branches overhanging the highway