This page will provide a list of the planning applications and tree work applications that will be considered by the next full Parish Council or its Planning Committee. The full Council considers planning applications involving more than three dwellings and for any commercial development; the Planning Committee considers all other planning applications and all tree work applications (unless deadlines require the application to be dealt with by the full Council).
Full Council meetings and the Planning Committee meetings are preceded by a public forum in which members of the public to address the Council. The time allowed for this is usually 15 minutes, exceptionally the calling notice for the meeting may specify a longer period when the Clerk to the Council and the Chairman agree that one or more of the planning applications to be considered merit a longer public forum. At the end of the public forum, the formal part of the meeting will start and members of the public are welcome to stay but must remain silent. All meetings are held in the Council chamber at 17 Stanhope Ave, Woodhall Spa, unless the agenda details an alternate location.
Where members of the public have submitted a response to ELDC on a planning application and this has been uploaded onto the planning application web site page, it should be assumed that all Councillors have read the response along with all other responses by other consultees and other members of the public and any documents submitted by the applicant. It may not, therefore, be an expedient use of the available time in the public forum to read out these responses; it may be more useful to summarise any areas of concern and draw attention to any material planning considerations (for a list of these please see the Planning documents page).
Parish Council meeting to be held on Tuesday 19th March 2019 starting at 7:15 pm (public forum to 7:45 pm
- S/215/02502/18 The Spa, Coronation Road. Change of use conversion of extensions and alterations to the former Woodhall Spa Baths to form a multi-use leisure facility for the purpose of a health club, holiday let and accommodation and residential accommodation at first floor level, conversion of previous hydrotherapy pool into holiday let unit, provision of car parks and construction of vehicular and pedestrian access
- S/215/00195/18 Land at Tattershall Road. Erection of a building comprising of 43no retirement apartments, a guest suite, refuse room, buggy store, reception/lobby, lounge and kitchenette, construction of a vehicular and pedestrian access, provision of associated car parking, landscaping and a habitat replacement scheme
- S/215/00405/19 The Duck Ponds, Sandy Lane. Erection of 6 no. holiday cabins, 1no reception cabin, construction of a vehicular access and provision of associated parking
Planning Committee meeting to be held on Tuesday 5th March 2019 starting at 2:30pm (public forum).
- S/215/00111/19 – Fir Lodge 41 Kirkby Lane. Extension and alteration to existing double garage and garden room to provide a storage / plant room link and first floor studio over the garden room
- S/215/00142/19 – Larch House, Tattershall Road. Extension and alterations to existing dwelling to provide a new side entrance, breakfast room, shower room and an attached single garage
- S/215/00168/19 – 8 The Broadway. Change of use, conversion of and alteration of existing House in Multiple Occupation (HMO) into 3no. apartments
- S/215/00224/19 – Land at 64 Mill Lane. Erection of a bungalow and detached double garage on the site of an existing outbuilding which is to be demolished and construct a vehicular access
- S/215/00264/10 – Tasburgh Lodge, 30 Victoria Avenue. Change of use, conversion of and alterations to existing first-floor residential flat to use under Class B1: as office space, to include the provision of a new external staircase which is to replace the existing staircase
- S/215/00009/19 – 196 Witham Road. Extension and alteration to existing bungalow to provide a lounge, 2 no. additional bedrooms, an en-suite and an attached double garage to include raising the roof height to create 3 no. additional bedrooms, en-suites and a bathroom on the first floor
- S/215/00221/19 – 210 Witham Road. Rear two storey extension to existing dwelling
- tree works application EZY/0011/19/TPA – Pinewoods, Stixwould Road. Part of the management of the woods by the Woodland Trust
- tree works application EZY/0023/19/TPA – Rushmere, 39 Woodland Drive. W2 – mixed Hardwoods mainly Oaks, Silver Birch, Lime, Alder & Mountain Ash. Reduce in height
- tree works application EZY/0024/19/TCA – Lindsey House, Alverston Avenue, within the Woodhall Spa Conservation Area. To fell two trees, Lawson Cypress and Hinoki Cypress