This page will provide a list of the planning applications and tree work applications that will be considered by the next full Parish Council or its Planning Committee. The full Council considers planning applications involving more than three dwellings and for any commercial development; the Planning Committee considers all other planning applications and all tree work applications.
Full Council meetings and the Planning Committee meetings are preceded by a public forum in which members of the public to address the Council. The time allowed for this is usually 15 minutes, exceptionally the calling notice for the meeting may specify a longer period when the Clerk to the Council and the Chairman agree that one or more of the planning applications to be considered merit a longer public forum. At the end of the public forum, the formal part of the meeting will start and members of the public are welcome to stay but must remain silent. All meetings are held in the Council chamber at 17 Stanhope Ave, Woodhall Spa, unless the agenda details an alternate location.
Where members of the public have submitted a response to ELDC on a planning application and this has been uploaded onto the planning application web site page, it should be assumed that all Councillors have read the response along with all other responses by other consultees and other members of the public and any documents submitted by the applicant. It may not, therefore, be an expedient use of the available time in the public forum to read out these responses; it may be more useful to summarise any areas of concern and draw attention to any material planning considerations (for a list of these please see the Planning documents page).
Planning Committee meeting to be held on Tuesday 5th December starting at 2:30pm (public forum).
- S/215/02011/17 – Laurelin, 43 Woodland Drive, single story rear extension to provide a dining and living area and raised terrace
- S/215/02132/17 – 11 The Broadway, extension and alteration to the existing bar to provide a ground floor kitchen and disabled WC with first floor beer store and WC’s over and provision of a scissor lift on site of part of the existing building which is to be demolished
- S/215/02186/17 – Heatherlea House Residential Care Home, 109 Tor O Moor Road. Application to remove condition 5 (boundary hedge) and condition 8 (green roof) imposed on planning permission ref: S/215/00700/16
- S/215/01918/17 – 3 Coronation Road. Extension to existing house to provide a family room
- S/215/02193/17 – 58 Mill Lane. Outline erection of a dwelling
- tree works reference EZY/0139/17/TCA – Inglewood, Tattershall Road. T1 – Willow species, reduce height from approx. 10m to 5m and spread from 12m to 6m
- tree works reference EZY/0140/17/TCA – Carisbrooke, 5, Sylvan Avenue. T 1 – Wild Cherry – Fell
- tree works reference EZY/0142/17/TPA – 2, Coronation Road. W3 – Mixed conifer & Broadland Species – (T1 on plan, Cypress) – Fell (T2 on plan, Holly) Fell (T3 on plan, Yew) – Fell
- tree works reference EZY/0143/17/TCA – Lindsey House, Alverston Avenue. T1 – Beech spp, – Fell
- tree works reference EZY/0147/17/TPA – Cairnwood, 3 Oak Close. A1 – Several Trees of Various Species – T1 – Oak, as on plan – reduce height from 10m to 8m and spread from 12m – 10m
- tree works reference EZY/0150/17/TPA – Hollaberry, 42 Woodland Drive. W2 – Mixed Hardwoods mainly Oak, Silver Birch, Lime, Alder & Mountain Ash, T1, Oak – Fell
Full Parish Council meeting to be held on Tuesday 19th December starting at 7:15 pm (public forum)
Any additional applications will be added when received from ELDC.