This page will provide a list of the planning applications and tree work applications that will be considered by the next full Parish Council or its Planning Committee. The full Council considers planning applications involving more than three dwellings and for any commercial development; the Planning Committee considers all other planning applications and all tree work applications (unless deadlines require the application to be dealt with by the full Council).
Full Council meetings and the Planning Committee meetings are preceded by a public forum in which members of the public to address the Council. The time allowed for this is usually 15 minutes, exceptionally the calling notice for the meeting may specify a longer period when the Clerk to the Council and the Chairman agree that one or more of the planning applications to be considered merit a longer public forum. At the end of the public forum, the formal part of the meeting will start and members of the public are welcome to stay but must remain silent. All meetings are held in the Council chamber at 17 Stanhope Ave, Woodhall Spa, unless the agenda details an alternate location.
Where members of the public have submitted a response to ELDC on a planning application and this has been uploaded onto the planning application web site page, it should be assumed that all Councillors have read the response along with all other responses by other consultees and other members of the public and any documents submitted by the applicant. It may not, therefore, be an expedient use of the available time in the public forum to read out these responses; it may be more useful to summarise any areas of concern and draw attention to any material planning considerations (for a list of these please see the Planning documents page).
Parish Council meeting to be held on Tuesday 17th July 2018 starting at 7:15 pm (public forum to 7:30 pm)
- S/215/00862/18 – Land of Horncastle Road, Tower Drive, erection of 9 no. bungalows with detached double garages, 7 no. bungalows with attached garages and construction of vehicular and pedestrian access and provision of internal access roads
- S/215/00882/18 – 5 Oak Close, Extension and alteration to existing bungalow and erection of a detached single garage in accordance with the amended plans received from the applicant’s agent by the Local Planning Authority on 19th June
- S/141/01273/18 – 122 Horncastle Road, Roughton Moor – extension and alterations to existing dwelling to provide a kitchen/living space, bedroom and en suite on site of part of the existing dwelling which is to be demolished
Planning Committee meeting to be held on Tuesday 3rd July starting at 2:30pm (public forum).
- S/215/01121/18 – 7 Wentworth Way. Extension and alteration to existing dwelling to provide an attached double garage with first floor loft space over
- S/215/01122/18 – 70 Witham Road. Extension and alteration to the existing dwelling to provide a living room, pantry and utility with a first floor bedroom over
- S/215/01070/18 – Haverholme, Tattershall Road. Extension to existing dwelling to provide an enlarged lounge and a bedroom and en-suite over with an attached single garage. Existing garage on site to be removed
- EZY/0051/18/TCA – 13 Cromwell Avenue. Fell 2 Silver Birch Tree
- EZY/0050/18/TCA – Telephone Exchange, Clarence Road. Fell 1 Leylandii and prune a Sycamore
- EZY/0049/18/TCA – Richmond House, Alverston Avenue. Fell a potentially unstable Beech