This page will provide a list of the planning applications and tree work applications that will be considered by the next full Parish Council or its Planning Committee. The full Council considers planning applications involving more than three dwellings and for any commercial development; the Planning Committee considers all other planning applications and all tree work applications (unless deadlines require the application to be dealt with by the full Council).
Full Council meetings and the Planning Committee meetings are preceded by a public forum in which members of the public to address the Council. The time allowed for this is usually 15 minutes, exceptionally the calling notice for the meeting may specify a longer period when the Clerk to the Council and the Chairman agree that one or more of the planning applications to be considered merit a longer public forum. At the end of the public forum, the formal part of the meeting will start and members of the public are welcome to stay but must remain silent. All meetings are now held using Zoom until further notice as a result of a change to government regulations; public access is provided .
Where members of the public have submitted a response to ELDC on a planning application and this has been uploaded onto the planning application web site page, it should be assumed that all Councillors have read the response along with all other responses by other consultees and other members of the public and any documents submitted by the applicant. It may not, therefore, be an expedient use of the available time in the public forum to read out these responses; it may be more useful to summarise any areas of concern and draw attention to any material planning considerations (for a list of these please see the Planning documents page).
Parish Council Zoom meeting on
Planning Committee Zoom meeting 1st September 2020:
- S/215/01261/20 – 14 CLARENCE ROAD. Extension and alterations to existing dwelling to provide an attached garden room and an attached garage on the site of existing garden shed, garage and conservatory which are to be removed, to include the erection of a shed
- S/215/01196/20 – 2 OAK COTTAGES, GREEN LANE. Extension and alterations to the existing dwelling to provide a ground floor kitchen, breakfast, and dining room with 2no. first floor bedrooms, ensuite and dressing rooms over
- S/215/01288/20 – 14 ARNHEM WAY. Extensions and alterations to the existing bungalow including raising the roof height to provide a snug, dining room, kitchen, pantry, bathroom, garden room, utility and carport with a bedroom, en suite, dressing room and store rooms within the roof space on the site of part of the existing bungalow which is to be demolished and erection of a detached single garage
- S/215/01361/20 – WANEHAM HOUSE, 26 VICTORIA AVENUE. Extension and alteration to existing dwelling to provide additional ground floor living accommodation with an additional bedroom, en-suite and walk in wardrobe on the first floor
- tree works EZY/0078/20/TPA – 8 CROMWELL AVENUE. T26 – Oak, remove 3 x laterals to the southwest over the roof of No. 6