This page will provide a list of the planning applications and tree work applications that will be considered by the next full Parish Council or its Planning Committee. The full Council considers planning applications involving more than three dwellings and for any commercial development; the Planning Committee considers all other planning applications and all tree work applications (unless deadlines require the application to be dealt with by the full Council).
Full Council meetings and the Planning Committee meetings are preceded by a public forum in which members of the public to address the Council. The time allowed for this is usually 15 minutes, exceptionally the calling notice for the meeting may specify a longer period when the Clerk to the Council and the Chairman agree that one or more of the planning applications to be considered merit a longer public forum. At the end of the public forum, the formal part of the meeting will start and members of the public are welcome to stay but must remain silent. All meetings are held in the Council chamber at 17 Stanhope Ave, Woodhall Spa, unless the agenda details an alternate location.
Where members of the public have submitted a response to ELDC on a planning application and this has been uploaded onto the planning application web site page, it should be assumed that all Councillors have read the response along with all other responses by other consultees and other members of the public and any documents submitted by the applicant. It may not, therefore, be an expedient use of the available time in the public forum to read out these responses; it may be more useful to summarise any areas of concern and draw attention to any material planning considerations (for a list of these please see the Planning documents page).
Parish Council meeting to be held on Tuesday 16th July 2019 starting at 7:00 pm (public forum to 7:15 pm)
- S/215/01147/19 – Land off Tattershall Road. Detailed particulars relating to the erection of 6no. Pairs of semidetached houses, 1no. block of 3 no. houses, 1no. block of 4no. houses, 30no. detached houses (49no. dwellings in total) and associated garages, construction of a vehicular access, pedestrian access and internal access roads with associated attenuation pond and landscaping (Hybrid planning application reference S/215/01656/14 consisting of an outline application of 49 no. dwellings and a full planning application for change of use of existing land formerly used as agricultural and woodland to form a nature reserve granted on 5th July 2015).
Planning Committee meeting to be held on Tuesday 2nd July 2019 starting at 2:30pm (public forum).
- S/215/00980/19 – Oakfield, The Broadway. Rear single storey extension to existing dwelling on the site of an existing sun lounge which is to be removed
- S/215/01024/19 – 198 Witham Road. Extension and alteration to existing petrol station and garage to provide an enlarged shop, American diner and enclosed car wash on part of existing stores which are to be demolished
- S/215/00066/19 – Land rear of 101 Witham Road. Application to vary condition nos. 2, 5, 10 and 13
- S/215/00950/19 – Land adjoining The Grove, Iddesleigh Road. Erection of a detached dormer bungalow and construction of vehicular access