This page will provide a list of the planning applications and tree work applications that will be considered by the next full Parish Council or its Planning Committee. The full Council considers planning applications involving more than three dwellings and for any commercial development; the Planning Committee considers all other planning applications and all tree work applications (unless deadlines require the application to be dealt with by the full Council).
Full Council meetings and the Planning Committee meetings are preceded by a public forum in which members of the public to address the Council. The time allowed for this is usually 15 minutes, exceptionally the calling notice for the meeting may specify a longer period when the Clerk to the Council and the Chairman agree that one or more of the planning applications to be considered merit a longer public forum. At the end of the public forum, the formal part of the meeting will start and members of the public are welcome to stay but must remain silent. All meetings are now held using Zoom until further notice as a result of a change to government regulations; public access is provided .
Where members of the public have submitted a response to ELDC on a planning application and this has been uploaded onto the planning application web site page, it should be assumed that all Councillors have read the response along with all other responses by other consultees and other members of the public and any documents submitted by the applicant. It may not, therefore, be an expedient use of the available time in the public forum to read out these responses; it may be more useful to summarise any areas of concern and draw attention to any material planning considerations (for a list of these please see the Planning documents page).
Parish Council Zoom meeting on 16th June 2020
- S/215/00819/20 – Land off Mill Lane. Erection of 2no. pairs of semi-detached bungalows and 5no. pairs of semi-detached dwellings each with associated garages and construction of a vehicular access on the site of the existing dwelling which is to be demolished
Planning Committee Zoom meeting 7th July 2020:
- S/215/00497/20 – Carlton Villa, Green Lane. Extension and alteration to existing dwelling to provide a bedroom and attached single garage and construction of a vehicular access
- S/215/00891/20 – 16 Horncastle Road. Erection of a detached single garage
- S/215/00942/20 – Oakedene, 21 Woodland Drive. Extension and alteration to existing dwelling to provide an enlarged living/dining/kitchen to include raising the roof height to provide an additional bedroom and ensuite on the first floor, existing conservatory on site to be demolished
- tree works EZY/0050/20/TCA – 25 Victoria Avenue. Reduce 3 x Leylandii