This page will provide a list of the planning applications and tree work applications that will be considered by the next full Parish Council or its Planning Committee. The full Council considers planning applications involving more than three dwellings and for any commercial development; the Planning Committee considers all other planning applications and all tree work applications.
Full Council meetings and the Planning Committee meetings are preceded by a public forum in which members of the public to address the Council. The time allowed for this is usually 15 minutes, exceptionally the calling notice for the meeting may specify a longer period when the Clerk to the Council and the Chairman agree that one or more of the planning applications to be considered merit a longer public forum. At the end of the public forum, the formal part of the meeting will start and members of the public are welcome to stay but must remain silent. All meetings are held in the Council chamber at 17 Stanhope Ave, Woodhall Spa, unless the agenda details an alternate location.
Where members of the public have submitted a response to ELDC on a planning application and this has been uploaded onto the planning application web site page, it should be assumed that all Councillors have read the response along with all other responses by other consultees and other members of the public and any documents submitted by the applicant. It may not, therefore, be an expedient use of the available time in the public forum to read out these responses; it may be more useful to summarise any areas of concern and draw attention to any material planning considerations (for a list of these please see the Planning documents page).
Full Parish Council meeting to be held on Tuesday 20th March 2018 starting at 7:00 pm (public forum to 7:45 pm)
- S/215/00195/18 – Land at Tattershall Road, erection of a building comprising of 43no. retirement apartments, a guest suite, refuse room, buggy store, reception/lobby, lounge and kitchenette, construction of a vehicular and pedestrian access, provision of associated car parking, landscaping and a habitat replacement scheme.
In addition, Seagate Homes will be addressing the Council in the public session about their plans for development on the Horncastle Road
Any additional applications will be added when received from ELDC.
Planning Committee meeting to be held on Tuesday 6th March starting at 2:30pm (public forum).
- S/215/00248/18 – 69 Tor O Moor Road, rear single story extension and alterations to existing dwellings on the site of a existing conservatory which is to be removed
- S/215/00019/18 – 4 Cromwell Cottages, Albany Road, 2 Amendments block and design. Extension and alterations to the existing dwelling to provide a ground floor kitchen/family room and utility which will include raising of the existing roof and a replacement dormer window on the first floor
- S/215/00152/18 – Burgh Lodge 130 Witham Road, Amendment ridge height has been reduced, extension to existing bungalow to provide a pitch roof over existing flat roof and to form a first floor bedroom and ensuite in accordance with amended plans received by the local planning authority on 10/2/18
- S/215/00331/18 – 12 Witham Road, rear extension to existing dwelling to provide an enlarged kitchen/dining room
- S/141/00358/18 – 82 Horncastle Road, Roughton Moor, erection of a detached bungalow and conversion to the existing bungalow to provide a detached garage
- S/215/003790/18 – 2 King Edward Road, rear single storey extension to existing dwelling