This page will provide a list of the planning applications and tree work applications that will be considered by the next full Parish Council or its Planning Committee. The full Council considers planning applications involving more than three dwellings and for any commercial development; the Planning Committee considers all other planning applications and all tree work applications (unless deadlines require the application to be dealt with by the full Council).
Full Council meetings and the Planning Committee meetings are preceded by a public forum in which members of the public to address the Council. The time allowed for this is usually 15 minutes, exceptionally the calling notice for the meeting may specify a longer period when the Clerk to the Council and the Chairman agree that one or more of the planning applications to be considered merit a longer public forum. At the end of the public forum, the formal part of the meeting will start and members of the public are welcome to stay but must remain silent. All meetings are held in the Council chamber at 17 Stanhope Ave, Woodhall Spa, unless the agenda details an alternate location.
Where members of the public have submitted a response to ELDC on a planning application and this has been uploaded onto the planning application web site page, it should be assumed that all Councillors have read the response along with all other responses by other consultees and other members of the public and any documents submitted by the applicant. It may not, therefore, be an expedient use of the available time in the public forum to read out these responses; it may be more useful to summarise any areas of concern and draw attention to any material planning considerations (for a list of these please see the Planning documents page).
Parish Council meeting to be held on Tuesday 15th January 2019 starting at 7:15 pm (public forum to 7:30 pm)
Planning Committee meeting to be held on Tuesday 8th January 2019 starting at 2:30pm (public forum).
- S/215/02392/18 – Laurelin, 43 Woodland Drive. Single storey rear extension to provide a dining and living area and raised terrace which is an amendment to that previously approved under reference no. S/215/02011/17
- S/215/02305/18 – Jubilee Park Swimming Pool. Extension and alterations to existing lido to provide external changing cubicles, sanitary facilities and store
- S/215/02265/18 – Crossways, Alverston Avenue. Alteration to existing dwelling to replace existing door with a window, raise the level of the existing flat roof and replacement windows
- Maseru, 17 Tor O Moor Road. Extension and alterations to the existing dwelling to provide2no. bedrooms, 2no. en suites and a snug
- S/215/02176/18 – RSPCA former Hugo’s, Station Road. Alteration to existing building to provide replacement windows and the blocking up of an existing garage door
- tree works application EZY/0123/18/TCA – 1 Spa Road. Maintenance to 1 x Judas Tree
- tree works application EZY/0116/18/TCA – Westerley, The Broadway. And replant 3 Lawson Cypress Trees